 Pirates / 2822
Re: Port Brique!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 23:31:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Tom Reed writes:

Nice Port Richie!

Thanks, Tom.

I really would like to see some more pics and some close ups of the
buildings and such.

I plan on taking the port modules outside for a photo session in the sun
next weekend (weather permitting).

Keep up the good work!  We need more pirate sites to go
along with the rerelease of the BSB!  Pirates rule!

Not if the French Squadron has anything to do with it!

There's a Black Seas Barracuda at anchor in Port Brique at the moment. It's
considerably undergunned by Port Brique standards (though it remains an
exquisitely beautiful ship - the Port Brique shipbuilders have been admiring
its lines for a week), so Captain Redbeard is behaving himself.

Cheers

Richie Dulin