 Local / Australia / 9281
9280  |  9282
Subject:
Port Brique!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 07:02:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Too long have the waters of the South Pacific been dominated by empires with
no sense of style, and dodgy food.

Too long have the waters of the South Pacific been dominated by the
oppressive redcoats and greencoats.

At last there is a settlement in the South Pacific that can boast style,
good food, the best bread this side of Indochine and, of course, outrageous
accents.

That settlement is Port Brique. Check it out at:

http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/~1285/PortBrique

Cheers

Richie Dulin