 Local / Australia / 9280
Re: Big Double News (something for everyone)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 06:56:47 GMT

Harry Potter prices are now in the system. Since they're listed as
recievable from the 3rd I figure I can post. If not... sue me.

What exactly do you mean by "the 3rd"? The 3rd of August? The 3rd quarter?

Or, translated, when can I get my hands on these sets?

Kerry