 Local / Australia / 9275
9274  |  9276
Subject:
Big Double News (something for everyone)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 02:32:47 GMT

Bob the Builder Big Time Build
20th/21st July 10-4pm Big W Macquarie

New Extreme island stunts sets in (otherwise known as the MB skating ripoffs)
Well... one set at tleast. But it does have the sexy backpacky thing that
has a stud for attaching the "action sticks" or whatever they're called. See
spiderman if I've been unclear here.

Now I'm a price auditor (not nearly as fun as it sounds) and still a nosy
bugger, Harry Potter prices are now in the system. Since they're listed as
recievable from the 3rd I figure I can post. If not... sue me.

4726 Quidditch 22.86 (a sport on brooms?!?)
4727 Aragog    34.93 (great big spider ahoy!)
4728 Privet Dr 55.84 (with really nice Ford angalia and BROWN LATICE WINDOWS!!)
4729 Dumbledore 89.76 (no it's not $90 for one fig, it's his study thingy)
4730 Chamber  128.00 (of secrets)
4731 Dobby     12.87
4733 Duel Club 34.93 (I think Club Duel would be more fun, where's the trolls)
4737 Slytherin 18.84 (more snakes for your collection and Goyle's buzz-cut)

James (who just found out he needs glasses... less Lego budget :(