 Local / Australia / 9274
9273  |  9275
Subject:
LEGO CABEL CAR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:11:22 GMT

Hiya all....
A friend of mine found his in Singapore.. so took a photo of it for me...!!!
Where can we get one?

Also, if your wondering about my MOCs on ozbricks,
Yes, I'm going to be selling some Custom models....
There will be some one offs...
and there will be some sets that will have a short production run...!!!
So stay tuned to Ozbricks...

Kev...:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia