 Pirates / 2815 (-5)
  Re: BSB, Pirate landscape

(...) Hi William, I have an island in progress that you might enjoy seeing! I used a lot of BURPS in building it, but I also used a bunch of bricks. I think it looks like it was made with just bricks as I tried to disguise the BURPS with regular (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Port Brique!

(...) Thanks! It's too big too keep assembled, so I've got all these modules (not to mention ships) spread around the house. (...) Best place in the world! ;-) Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Port Brique!

(...) Thanks George. More close ups as photo opportunities permit.... more storyline as time permits. And more construction as time permits, too. Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Port Brique!

(...) Indeed! See also www.brickshelf.com/g...lesmis.jpg and www.brickshelf.com/g...smis2.jpg. One day (or perhaps year) more, there'll be more of Les Mis done... (...) Cheap camera and indoor photography don't mix.... I need to experiment on how (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Port Brique!

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes: Somebodys read Les Miserables........ Totally Awsome port tho! The pic's where a bit blurry-but thats OK wtb (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact