 Pirates / 2812
Re: Port Brique!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 02:04:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, William Braun writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
Somebodys read Les Miserables........
Indeed! See also www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/LesMis/lesmis.jpg and
www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/LesMis/lesmis2.jpg. One day (or perhaps
year) more, there'll be more of Les Mis done...

Totally Awsome port tho! The pic's
where a bit blurry-but thats OK

Cheap camera and indoor photography don't mix.... I need to experiment on
how many lights I can get into the room. (Also, some component will need to
go out into sunlight to get decent photos...)

Cheers

Richie