 Pirates / 2802
  BSB, Pirate landscape

Since the now planned re-release of the BSB, I have decided to build a pirate island. But, I have no idea how to make a large pirate island(by this I mean a none-CRAPP one-an island made of bricks). Is there any site to which i could go that has (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: BSB, Pirate landscape

Hi William, I'm working on an Imperial coastal fortress at the moment, so when I finish you can see what techniques I've used. I've used BURPs, but they are disguised enough that I think they are unobtrusive. Mine isn't really an island, but it is (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: BSB, Pirate landscape

It looks like Erik Brok's site has moved. Here is the new location: (URL) about that. Eric DeGiuli (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: BSB, Pirate landscape

(...) Hi William, I have an island in progress that you might enjoy seeing! I used a lot of BURPS in building it, but I also used a bunch of bricks. I think it looks like it was made with just bricks as I tried to disguise the BURPS with regular (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)