 Pirates / 2795 (-5)
  Re: The NEXT Pirates Legend (no whiners!)

(...) Fair enough. And if you're not a purist, you can make some nice sails from paper or cloth too. (...) Much better! I must say I like your anchor, too. Nicely done. Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The NEXT Pirates Legend (no whiners!)

(...) True... but I don't even have any small boat sails, so I have to make do. :-/ (...) <snip> (...) *Ahem* Okay: (URL) :-) -JHK (whose subscribing to lugnet.pirate!) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Those openings in bow pieces...

(...) No idea, but I have used them for cannon ports and windows. You could probably ask similar questions for practicly any large Lego piece. Maybe their just their for decoration? -JHK (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Those openings in bow pieces...

(...) In both early models of ships, the cannons are placed at the same level of the holes; these might have been initially planned for that (bow cannon ports), given the difference in height of the bow piece when compared to the hull sections (ie, (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Those openings in bow pieces...

Ahoy, Both types of hull bow pieces have roughly 2x2 opeings in them.... what are they for? I originally thought they were either cannon ports or openings for anchors, but the official LEGO models I've seen use them for neither. It is possible, (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact