 Pirates / 2750 (-10)
  Re: New legend is up!

(...) Yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me. We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot Drink up me 'earties yo ho! We kidnap and pillage and don't give a hoot Drink up me 'earties yo ho! Arrr, I be 'aving to teach that un to me bird. 'E's got "Fifteen (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New legend is up!

(...) *Now* we'll get some serious revitalisation of Pirates going! Can't wait! And there's more brown blocks about nowadays too - brown hulled two deckers! Hoo-ahhh! Richard Still baldly going... Two deckers? What the devil is he talking about? (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New legend is up

(...) Return of the Wench! **Shiver me timberrr...rrrs!** :) Michael Dallaston (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New legend is up

If you read the comments about #375 and #6390 sets it seems to me that TLC just may release these because they say... "If the Yellow Castle becomes a LEGO Legend and is reissued, the knights' helmet and visor would be a little different from the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New legend is up

(...) I'm sure part of the selection was because they wanted to include sets of different sizes. There also may be issues with production on the sets you mention. And let us further note that within Lugnet the Battrax is rated 92, the BSB 94, the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New legend is up

(...) Well, I dunno if it was *quite* an equal chance. Let's say they instigate another Legend vote and select as hopefuls: - 6836 V-Wing Fighter - 6399 Airport Shuttle - 2539 Batwing Flyer - 6256 Islander Catamaran Now, a vote it may be, but even (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New legend is up

(...) I could swear that's what they just did: there was a vote. Blame the public. Here's the most chosen reason for selecting the Barracuda by the voters: "Simply put the attention to detail in the Barracuda set the standard for Lego sets. It is (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New legend is up

(...) I agree - even though I own this set, I think it is worth the re-issue for all those people who will now be able to play with it. Please continue the re-release program, because many of the old sets still remain very interesting for those who (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New legend is up

(...) Bummer, now I have to buy another set which I don't really need so that I can strive for Pirate completeness... Frank (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New legend is up

I'm realy glad that you made this voting event possible. It has not been an easy choice for us. I hope that the massive and possitive response you must have recieved on all five sets, makes it interesting enough to re-release one ore more of the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact