 Pirates / 2710 (-5)
  La Grand Frogees and The Imperial Limeys

Having recently gone through my castle collection and organized all the minifigs in it rather than have them dumped into a bin, I started doing this with my Pirates figs. (URL) is all my red and blue soldiers (plus the Black Guard hiding over with (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New Chamber Sets Pictures!!

(...) Likewise. This is excellent news for Pirateheads, who are always in need of stuff for forts and ships (those brown lattice panes = love personified!). XFUT -> .pirates LFB (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Fleet Week

Another tall ship post, I know it's off-topic for .pirates. The Danish tall ship DANMARK visits the U.S. from June 27. It will be in Baltimore during BrickFest. For the full schedule and about the ship, look here: (URL) EAGLE, it's also a training (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Captain Blackhole of the Blackstar

Pictures here: (URL) is a shot of the captain, his crew, his (stolen) droids, his treasure and the T3000 supercomputer he "appropriated" from the "grain hauler" he looted a few years back. blackskull1, blackskull2 and blackskull3 are pictures of (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  HMLS Snottler III

Ahoy! I've uploaded some pics of the third in my line of SNOT hulled naval ships, this one is a modern Guided Missile Frigate, fully kitted out for modern warfare other roles. It was enveiled at LUG'OZ 2002 on Sunday. Blockade enforcement and Border (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact