 Pirates / 2709
Re: New Chamber Sets Pictures!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 20:33:20 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Aaron West writes:
I may be posting old news, but I found thes on Brickshelf tonight!!!
Awesome part selections, awesome sets, great price-potential!!!
I cannot wait!!  My Castle creations will love this stuff.
View it!!!
Honestly, this assortment is better than I could have hoped for.  Way to go
LEGO.

Thank you Rick Churchill for posting these!!
Play well,
-Aaron-

   Likewise.  This is excellent news for Pirateheads, who are always
   in need of stuff for forts and ships (those brown lattice panes =
   love personified!).

   XFUT -> .pirates

   LFB