 Pirates / 2710
2709  |  2711
Subject:
La Grand Frogees and The Imperial Limeys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 21:24:12 GMT

Having recently gone through my castle collection and organized all the
minifigs in it rather than have them dumped into a bin, I started doing this
with my Pirates figs.

This is all my red and blue soldiers (plus the Black Guard hiding over with
the red army to balance it out, 121 vs. 120 figs).

The blue army, known to me as La Grand Frogee.

The red army, otherwise known as The Imperial Limeys.  The Black Guard (see
Captain Lance Boyle hiding back there with the yellow plume) is about to
defect when the 32 red recruits recently called up (snagged from BrickLink)
arrive.  "Defect?  Confound it all, Boyle, you blaggard!"  "Thankee, general!"

Captain Wulf von Schlickbernd's light irregulars are still being pieced
together (I have to see how many Wolfpack figures I can outfit with brown
epaulettes, brown hats, brown backpacks and brown muskets).  The Wholly Dons
are also in the works.

Bruce