 Pirates / 2655 (-10)
  Re: Green Coats!

(...) In these dark days, I find the best source for pirate head attire is the pirate accessory pack (5150) currently available from S@H. One pirate bicorn, two black tricorns, two shakos and two blue headscarves... love it :) (...) Yee won't be (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Green Coats!

Morning, Having made a pilgrimage to Kevin Hall's Andrastavia recently (if you have never been there, go now: (URL) and for the torsos, click on the left nav link to the Village, then on the yellow door to the custom shoppe, and then on the torso (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: French Sloop Pics

Now that's a dandy little ship! Well, a sloop, a ketch and a brig... can't wait to see the gunboats, and for more pics of the sloop. Kenneth Tam (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Home built pirate weaponry

(...) Very nice! I like the carronade -- I've been trying to figure those out for a while. The light guns look spledid for light calibres -- your four and six pounders? I had to cobble up '6'-pounders for Flame a while ago. I've since upgraded them (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: French Sloop Pics

(...) Thanks. A higher level shot is on the agenda, but I only had two spare slots in the camera when I had the opportunity to get these shots in. Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Home built pirate weaponry

(...) No... from the back, the barrel is made from (in light grey) R2D2 head, 2x2 round, 4 1x1 headlight bricks/2 2x1 plates with one stud, 2x2 round plate, 2x2 round plate, 2x2 freestyle wheel. (...) Thanks! Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: French Sloop Pics

(...) Looks great from the low angle - how about a higher level shot? Bruce (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Home built pirate weaponry

Love the carronade - is that R2D2 being abused? All the rest are delightful. Bruce (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Home built pirate weaponry

(...) Cool Richie, a nice assortment of guns. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  French Sloop Pics

Just two of the sloop "Cosette": (URL) is the third and smallest, but also most agile ship in my French Squadron (at least until the gunboats are launched). It is commanded by Ensign de Vasseux Marius Duplieu. Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact