 Pirates / 255 (-10)
  Re: Pirate Gaming

(...) I'm in Marietta, GA. (Marietta is in the NNW metro Atlanta area.) My fleet consists of a BSB, a SES, a RR, . . . and a raft. :-P ~~~ OTOH, I have got about 70-80 pirates, I'd guess. Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com | (URL) | (URL) OF MY (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Gaming

(...) That's with OUR fleets. Without fleets wouldn't be much fun... SteveC (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Pirate Gaming

I wove this into a thread a while back but got no responses so here goes again: Where are we? Let's see if we can come up with a centrally located location to get together with out fleets and fight it out. SteveC Newport News (SE) Virginia LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Silver Armour

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone out there has any extra sets of the silver, Spanish Armada armour pieces, i'd be more than happy to take them off your hands. Thanks, K@RL M@RTINSON Raymart@jam21.net (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Two Year Before the Mast

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ... (...) was (...) Three cheers! I got my second for $50 (though it is missing several pieces). (...) No. While it is true that I spent more for my first BSB, I also was patient, and waited until I could get one (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Two Year Before the Mast

Back in March of '93, when I had justed returned Stateside from my 12-month tour of duty in South Korea, I decided to reward myself -- I bought both a BSB and a SES. To this day, even though I am a rabid fan of Star Wars and spent WAY TOO MUCH money (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Two Year Before the Mast

The auction-mast. I've been collecting Pirates actively for two years, essentially since the last of the Pirates line when on big-time discount at TRU. Okay, I had snagged a Renegade Runner and Imperial Flagship when they were on discount as tests (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  YOUR WANT LIST

Hi Legofans, I invite you to send me your want list, your lego references wished, by mail. See you later, Emmanuel. E-MAIL: dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 6854 Alien Fossilizer and 6232 Skeleton Crew availble at Amazon.com

(...) True enough. At the moment, there are many coupon codes floating around for $10 off, such as PRESENTS-4-ALL, that help offset it to a more reasonable level. I've also received several coupons in the last few months for $10 off Amazon toys, so (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6854 Alien Fossilizer and 6232 Skeleton Crew availble at Amazon.com

(...) Well, here's the not-so-hidden price structure that offsets the benefit of such an order, according to the CSR I just talked to: As a toy, each item has a flat $1.25 shipping charge; The whole order has a flat $3.00 shipping charge, whether (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact