 Pirates / 2523
Re: FOTM (could end up being FOTY!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 00:58:22 GMT

Maggie Cambron wrote:
So far we have built the SES and it was missing only five pieces-- two 1x1
black plates, a gray flagpole, a black 2x3 45 degree slope, and-- the only
thing I actually had to go down to the basement to find-- a black flexible hose
with ends.  The sails appeared never to have been put on, although other pieces
were dusty.  I didn't realize how cool pirate ships are BTW!

Ah, mateys, she's hooked now! Next thing you know she'll be crawling
around on the floor calling "arrr" at every opportunity.

Come on down to Brickswest and give the Pirate Game a try!

Frank