 General / 35238
35237  |  35239
Subject:
FOTM (could end up being FOTY!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 21:27:59 GMT

Just got back from the few garage sales there were today, but boy did I hit the
jackpot at one.  I found:

6286 Skull's Eye Schooner ($15)
6597 Century Skyway ($15)
6346 Shuttle Launching Crew ($8) and
6981 Aerial Intruder ($5)

all boxed in great condition with instructions!  Of course pieces could be
missing, but so far I've seen that the hull pieces, sails and all the figs
(including the pirate wench plus five extra pirates) are present in the 6286.
Can you believe it, the Skull's Eye box made the Century Skyway box look small!

As much as I garage sale, this could be the best thing I find all year.

BTW had the seller been an adult I bet I could have gotten all the sets for
$30 total, but since it was a kid, I paid the asking prices.

Maggie C.