 Pirates / 249
  Two Year Before the Mast

The auction-mast. I've been collecting Pirates actively for two years, essentially since the last of the Pirates line when on big-time discount at TRU. Okay, I had snagged a Renegade Runner and Imperial Flagship when they were on discount as tests (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Two Year Before the Mast

Back in March of '93, when I had justed returned Stateside from my 12-month tour of duty in South Korea, I decided to reward myself -- I bought both a BSB and a SES. To this day, even though I am a rabid fan of Star Wars and spent WAY TOO MUCH money (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Two Year Before the Mast

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ... (...) was (...) Three cheers! I got my second for $50 (though it is missing several pieces). (...) No. While it is true that I spent more for my first BSB, I also was patient, and waited until I could get one (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)