 Pirates / 2475 (-5)
  Pirate wench question

Did the name for the female pirate minifig Pirate Wench come from Lego, or is that a fan name for it? (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: major sale on pirate island

(...) oops, this wasnt supposed to go in .pirates, it was supposed to go to .loc.au. Setting folowups there now. (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  major sale on pirate island

bigw have apparently got the reissue of the pirate island for $44(!) Grab them while you can. Perth people can find them at the karynup bigw, if no-where closer has them. (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Good Deed For The Day

(...) Arrr, we be mighty proud o' ye, matey! We have a big barrel at work for toy donations (Toys for Tots, I think). And every year it sits a bit forlornly until I dump in an armload of sets. The barrel fills up after that. Your message was a good (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Good Deed For The Day

(...) Heh. Were it anyone else, I'd scream "ARRR! Pirates don't do good deeds, unless there's RUM involved." ;) (...) That's a pretty good idea--we had toy drives at NWUU, but never any specific notice of particular toys. That may be because there (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact