 Pirates / 2470
    Pirate Good Deed For The Day —Frank Filz
   Well, I was too late to do a LEGO Good Deed, so I had to settle for a Pirate Good Deed. Every year our Church puts "Christmas Angels" on the tree, identifying a toy a needy child desires. Last year I managed to snag one asking for a LEGO set. This (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirate Good Deed For The Day —Lindsay Frederick Braun
     (...) Heh. Were it anyone else, I'd scream "ARRR! Pirates don't do good deeds, unless there's RUM involved." ;) (...) That's a pretty good idea--we had toy drives at NWUU, but never any specific notice of particular toys. That may be because there (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirate Good Deed For The Day —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Arrr, we be mighty proud o' ye, matey! We have a big barrel at work for toy donations (Toys for Tots, I think). And every year it sits a bit forlornly until I dump in an armload of sets. The barrel fills up after that. Your message was a good (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)