 Pirates / 2359
    Re: Oar else what? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Useful things, those. (...) If you have the space, two 1x2 45-deg slopes work well, and make a 1x2 v-shaped opening. Alternately, a 1x4x1 arch also makes a decent oarlock. But if you need a smaller hole or tighter concentration, 1x1 gaps are (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Oar else what? —Erik Olson
   (...) I now kind of like an inverse slope V! Ooh yeah, that's the one, baby. I'm using the brown lance connected to brown paddle with grey technic pin; some tan or brown pins would be nice. A wacky idea: since the rower is holding the upright stem (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.pirates)