 Pirates / 232
    Re: Choosing a Digital Camera/New Photos Up —Hari Wiguna
   (...) You get what you you can afford. My limit was $300, and I got an Olympus D340R. I wish I have ZOOM, and I wish it can take better pictures without flash, but I'm happy with my purchase. There are better cameras, but they cost more. I think you (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Choosing a Digital Camera/New Photos Up —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) Yeah, that's about what I'm thinking--macro doesn't come in until the $500 range. With a tripod (which I bought tonight), much of my arthritic shake should vanish. (...) my camera doesn't have an easily-located gamma key. So those ones aren't (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Choosing a Digital Camera/New Photos Up —Terry King
   Just a Lego Photo comment; the Mavica is amazing with it's close-focus capability, and automatic white correction for fluorescent or halogen lights. I have taken a lot of close ups of electronics, etc and it's great. Look at: (URL) a quick example. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)