 Pirates / 2319
Re: La Isla Casera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 22:51:39 GMT

Hello Heather,

On 02-Oct-01 (Tue) you wrote:

http://www3.nf.sympatico.ca/bhpatey/lego/pirates/la_isla_casera.htm

My first pirate creation! I finished building this scene in July,
but only now got around to tidying up the pictures and making the
page. Don't forget to check out the cave. Hope you enjoy it -
comments welcome.

It's amazing, I like especially the fencing lesson with Timothy.
Excellent quality of the photos. I'm waiting for more creations! :)

Bye,

--
shgg.dt
(The funk soul brother)

blog:. http://eg.datresse.com
icq uin:. 96942415

Najwazniejsze - miec Web do wyszukiwania.
Nowe Centrum Wyszukiwania >> http://szukaj.interia.pl/