 Pirates / 2314
2313  |  2315
Subject:
La Isla Casera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 03:43:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Is your crew looking for a hideaway in which to recover from a long hard
summer of raiding in the northern seas?  All the good resorts swarming with
Imperials? Come along to La Isla Casera, where my sailors relax and enjoy
themselves on an island just for them... lots of fun to be had, not to
mention a chance to tackle all those little chores that just don't seem to
get done aboard ship.

http://www3.nf.sympatico.ca/bhpatey/lego/pirates/la_isla_casera.htm

My first pirate creation!  I finished building this scene in July, but only
now got around to tidying up the pictures and making the page.  Don't forget
to check out the cave.  Hope you enjoy it - comments welcome.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective