 Pirates / 2320
Re: Oooh...6290/6291
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:18:27 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Hi everyone,

  I got my S@H catalogue with the "rereleases" in it yesterday,
  with my brown bulk bricks.  But more interesting is that these
  are apparently *on the shelves* in Ozstralia, and I wonder if
  we'll see them here.

  I'm still miffed they didn't go a bit further back to drag up
  some of the sets I missed and don't have five of.

  Wah, wah, whine, moan.  Anyone here ordered a repro-Pirates
  set yet?  I want to see if I can get some red center sections.

  best

  LFB

G'day,

Thanks for the heads-up...Could you let me know which stores have these sets
in Aus so I can look for them :)

Actually, I haven't heard that they will be in stores down here from any of
my sources.

Benjamin Whytcross
[A lego collector from down under :) ]