 Pirates / 2315 (-5)
  Re: La Isla Casera

That Mermaid vanishing technic is just TOO cool!!!! AND the names, the glorious names… :) Aloysius :) (From where did you acquire this name, I like it a lot.) Impressive as ever, --==RiçhärÐ==-- (...) (URL)My first pirate creation! I finished (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  La Isla Casera

Is your crew looking for a hideaway in which to recover from a long hard summer of raiding in the northern seas? All the good resorts swarming with Imperials? Come along to La Isla Casera, where my sailors relax and enjoy themselves on an island (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Oooh...6290/6291

Hi everyone, I got my S@H catalogue with the "rereleases" in it yesterday, with my brown bulk bricks. But more interesting is that these are apparently *on the shelves* in Ozstralia, and I wonder if we'll see them here. I'm still miffed they didn't (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What we can do... (my 2 cents)

(...) There it is: influence, not copy. I'd say inspiration... :-) (...) Yes, the storm *was* the main gun... but the fire-ships were also very effective, at least in the morale issue. The only real bugger in this whole story is that portuguese (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What we can do... (my 2 cents)

(...) Yeah, but it was an *English* storm... Dave! (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact