 Pirates / 2209
    hey —David Gardner
   hello everyone on the pirates newsgroup im a lurker and just regesterd to post im looking forward to posting on here (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: hey —David Gardner
   (...) and for those of you who would like to no more. im 11 and go to white pine middle school. i live near logan utah. my favorite themes are castle and pirates but i hardly have any pirate sets but hopefully i will have some money to order the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: hey —Bruce Schlickbernd
     (...) Arrrr, we be 'aving a pint-size pyrate! Welcome aboard, matey. Don't mind the sharks - they only be hoping that we chum 'em a Timmy or two. Pirates and castles - can't fault those selections. You should have a blast with the ships once you get (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

         Re: hey —Lindsay Frederick Braun
     (...) Timmy chum? Ew. (Isn't Timmy a little "vintage" for the newer LEGOholics?) Anyways, what Bruce said. Welcome, David! (...) Especially if you drop a match in the powder magazine...:) (...) Oh, like that one, "The Dukakis Candidacy?" :) best LFB (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: hey —Frank Filz
     (...) Sounds like fun... Note that if you are talking Evil Stevie's Pirate Game terminology, a brig is a ship built from 10-wide boat pieces, not a 12-wide ship with no center sections. One of these days I need to build a 12-wide 2 center section (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

         Re: hey —Lindsay Frederick Braun
     (...) Speaking of the Pirate Game... ...should we start conniving for PirateFest yet? (My class is over in 9 days. Then I get paid! Yippee!) best LFB PS: New email: <vze2rpgg@verizon.net>. Just rolls of the tongue, dudn't it? (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: hey —Tom Reed
   (...) Welcome aboard David! Don't mind the old salts! A fresh face is always welcome amoungst the crew! Anyone who likes Pirates is a mate to me! I'll be watching for your ship creations and hope to read more of your posts! Best of luck to you on (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: hey —David Gardner
    (...) if we had our scaner hooked up and i was a member at brickshelf i could post some of my cutters. (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)