 Pirates / 2110 (-10)
  Re: Lego Legends....

(...) Why not? Skull's Eye Schooner is the other large pirate ship, and harder to find than Black Seas Barracuda. Plus most of us had BSB, but missed SES due to teenage dark age. (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lego Legends....

(...) I believe it was announced on here by Brad a month or so ago. It will be available in fall. Imperial Flagship, Red Beard Runner, Enchanted island and Gas n Wash Express. (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lego Legends....

(...) I dont want to see a reissue of the skulls eye schooner, I wouldnt even think of buying one if it came out again. The black seas baracuda on the other hand... (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Next Grey Monster.

On Fri, 29 Jun 2001, Mr L F Braun (<GFo127.LFv@lugnet.com>) wrote at 00:22:55 (...) Oh my good gravy! Lindsay, that looks fantastic! OK, I see your point about the sharp transition, but nonetheless, it's a mighty fine lookin ship. (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Another Brickfest idea...

(...) I was planning on bringing a dock, unfortunately, it looks like I will have almost zero building time between now and Brickfest, and sadly, I'm not even 100% confident I will be able to attend. Unfortunately I have a major work deliverable (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Lego Legends....

(...) Where did this get announced??? I want to own as much of the pirate lego as I can, when is it all being released? (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lego Legends....

(...) It's been announced. (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lego Legends....

(...) Hopefully Skull's Eye Schooner and Imperial Trading Post (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lego Legends....

(...) Wait a second, what do you mean? How do you know that? I would hate seeing the armada being sold and not the Imperial Trading Post or the Imperial Flagship. How do you know what is being made and not?? (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  How Many......

Geeze it seems as if every imperial and armada team only had one ship! Am I missing something?? I know there is the carribean clipper, the imperial flag ship (which seems to be quite small for a flagship) and the armada flagship (also quite small) (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact