 Pirates / 2107
  Re: The Next Grey Monster.

On Fri, 29 Jun 2001, Mr L F Braun (<GFo127.LFv@lugnet.com>) wrote at 00:22:55 (...) Oh my good gravy! Lindsay, that looks fantastic! OK, I see your point about the sharp transition, but nonetheless, it's a mighty fine lookin ship. (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Next Grey Monster.

(...) Hey, thanks! But it's still not even 50% done at the waterline. I "solved" the curvature problem by mixing my building styles-- a "softer" curved fairing is above what you see in those images now. It also gives me enough clearance to hide the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)