 Pirates / 2060 (-10)
  Re: Black Treasure Chest

(...) Not pirates, but Adventurers Egypt and Ninja... Richard Still baldly going... (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Black Treasure Chest

Which set is the black treasure chest from?? is it a pirate accessory, I have certainly not seen it in a castle set - only brown and grey ones. -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: For those of you who remember...

(...) My pleasure. Are you ever gonna put the rest on eBay? -Shiri (still half-hoping for a little profit off of those sets... I barely made back the cost. The last ones just sold about two weeks ago, they were on Chris's store for a few months. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: For those of you who remember...

(...) last (...) Ah, that would be 6204, not 6251. I've got a bunch of 6204 boxes complete with minifigs (thanks Shiri!). Frank (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: For those of you who remember...

(...) Oops. Evidently not. And just to verify that, the 6251 set is on the way, not arrived....and just to further verify that, no, it doesn't have a box, but is still in it's sealed plastic wrap. It was the minifig set with the armada figs that (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: For those of you who remember...

(...) Ah, you don't pay attention much do you. I've asked several times... :-) I'm sure one will eventually come to me (I might even shell out the eBay bucks for a copy of the set). (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: For those of you who remember...

(...) Man, you posted this one week too late. I just got a sealed 6251 ($10) last week. Finding the whole collector thing silly, I tossed the box as is my usual wont (I'm a bad enough pack-rat as it is). If I get another (looking at sky for blue (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Cuirassiers

I don't know why this hasn't struck me before, but while setting some of the troops up as mounted lancers, I realized I had all these shiny cuirasses and helmets. Now, or course, I don't have enough. :-) (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Game Question

(...) Of course, choosing which side to place your cannons on is nice 'n tactical in a campaign game, you could try and put all 7 on one side of a class 7 and use a cutter or two to defend your other side... One thing I like about the pirate game (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Ahhhh...to be surrounded once more by Pirates...

(...) I usually remove anything that's owned by the GM - MOC ships stay untouched (Apart from being decannoned, deFlagged & decrewed) Steve (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact