 Pirates / 2049
  Re: Pirate Game Question

(...) Although I should point out that I may handle the broadsides cannon differently. But then I've never been shy about changing rules (my game design hobby started only slightly after my gaming hobby - I remember designing alternate boards for (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Game Question

(...) Of course, choosing which side to place your cannons on is nice 'n tactical in a campaign game, you could try and put all 7 on one side of a class 7 and use a cutter or two to defend your other side... One thing I like about the pirate game (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)