 Pirates / 1922
  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

(...) I suppose you could look at it like that, (personally, I don't own one, not because of design, but because I couldn't afford one at the time that they were generally available). What interests me (and probably most other Pirateers, new and (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

(...) It's too bad you didn't find one on clearance! They were being sold for $20 apiece or so in my state towards the end of their shelf life. (...) Don't let my sour post hamper your enjoyment of the set! I think that any of the large pirate ships (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

(...) 20 dollars!?!?! man i wish it was that way here. i got my four at 50 dollars a piece. I still have one in the box i was considering reselling in a few years, but i guess with the re-release it wont be worth enough. might as well crack it open (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)