 Pirates / 1911
Re: June and Pirates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 02:40:26 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

In lugnet.pirates, Frank Filz writes:
Mr L F Braun wrote:

   Ahem.  Ahoy.  Arrr.

   What's the current status on plans for a hopeful PirateFest
   on the mid-Atlantic US sometime in June?

Things may be looking up for me, however, I was going to ask if folks
were at all available Memorial Day weekend. We have a 4 day weekend at
work here, which would make it much more feasible for me to drive to NJ
and still get a full weekend. On the other hand, with things looking up,
it shouldn't be a problem to take a day or two off in June, and the
other thing I could use Memorial Day weekend for is building. So another
possibility for that weekend would be a pirate buildfest at my place.

   Well, I can tell you now that Memorial Day weekend would
   be right out for me.  I won't even have a place to live
   in NJ until 3 June, so the weekend following is really the
   only one I can do.  It's even more so the case as the
   weekend of 16 June is absolutely a "see Susan" weekend,
   seeing as how I won't see her between Memorial Day and
   4 July if I don't, and that would be really lousy.

I just noticed Chris will be in California 6/2 to 6/12. I'm wondering if
we can pull this off.

The weekends I can do are:

June  8 to June 10
June 15 to June 17
June 29 to July 1

As last possible dates:

June 22-24 (we have our GATS show that weekend)

I'd say we may need to start thinking fall, for which I have available:

September  7 to September  9
September 14 to September 16
September 21 to September 23
September 28 to September 30
October    5 to October    7
November   2 to November   4
November  16 to November  18
November  23 to November  25 (Thanksgiving)
November  30 to December   2
December   7 to December   9
December  14 to December  16

Frank