 Pirates / 1910
Re: Some gorgeous work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 15:43:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bryan Kinkel writes:
Castle and pirate lovers - check out this gallery over at the German
1000steine site -
http://www.1000steine.de/gallery/g76/index.html

This is some really excellent work.

Bryan

Indeed it is!

Ben Beneke emailed me that link a little while ago since we were talking
about Castles and Pirates. That's a great site with a lot of nice touches. I
like the market area. I've found several ideas I want to borrow from as
things get going for my city and castle.

Joel J