 Pirates / 1883
Re: June and Pirates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 13:08:57 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

   Ahem.  Ahoy.  Arrr.

   What's the current status on plans for a hopeful PirateFest
   on the mid-Atlantic US sometime in June?

Things may be looking up for me, however, I was going to ask if folks
were at all available Memorial Day weekend. We have a 4 day weekend at
work here, which would make it much more feasible for me to drive to NJ
and still get a full weekend. On the other hand, with things looking up,
it shouldn't be a problem to take a day or two off in June, and the
other thing I could use Memorial Day weekend for is building. So another
possibility for that weekend would be a pirate buildfest at my place.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com