 Pirates / 1882
  June and Pirates?

Ahem. Ahoy. Arrr. What's the current status on plans for a hopeful PirateFest on the mid-Atlantic US sometime in June? That is all! best Lindsay (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: June and Pirates?

(...) Things may be looking up for me, however, I was going to ask if folks were at all available Memorial Day weekend. We have a 4 day weekend at work here, which would make it much more feasible for me to drive to NJ and still get a full weekend. (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: June and Pirates?

(...) Well, I can tell you now that Memorial Day weekend would be right out for me. I won't even have a place to live in NJ until 3 June, so the weekend following is really the only one I can do. It's even more so the case as the weekend of 16 June (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: June and Pirates?

(...) I just noticed Chris will be in California 6/2 to 6/12. I'm wondering if we can pull this off. The weekends I can do are: June 8 to June 10 June 15 to June 17 June 29 to July 1 As last possible dates: June 22-24 (we have our GATS show that (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)