 Pirates / 1738
Re: Sticker Flags
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:23:51 GMT

Yep, 6257, and I'm sure there must be others which have used plain white
flags. I was going to collect enough to use them as gun port covers,
until I came up with a better solution.

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Steve Burge (<GAFy8s.AK6@lugnet.com>) wrote at
10:53:47

Hmmm, blank flag underneath, weird. Did blank flags come with any sets at
all? Or do I seem to have some genuine lego Pirate Flag Stickers (In which
case I'll stick 'em on my BSB as it's the ship that would've most likely had
'em)

--
Tony Priestman