 Pirates / 1677
Re: Sticker Flags
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 12:39:05 GMT

Thanks, I'll have to peel off a sticker and see what flag's underneath...
Fingers crossed it's a blue imperial one as the one i have on my Tavern has
rather loose clips...

    Steve

"Tom Reed" <Merthyn1@webtv.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.pirates, Steve Burge writes:
I bought a 6268 - Renegade Runner at the weekend, and in the box were • three
large pirate clip-flags, one printed and two with stickers... Did the • early
Pirate Sets come with stickered flags? They look quite authentic...

   Steve
Steve,
  I have a set of those stickers.  As far as I know, those did not come • with
any set.  They were from a idea booklet or magazine!  You could use them • to
create a new flag if needed.  The sets always came with preprinted flags.
So those two flags you have with the stickers aren't original with the set
or any set for that matter.  If someone else knows more, then they can
correct me on this!  I hope this helps...
Tom