 Pirates / 1630 (-5)
  Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there?

(...) I don't know, I thought the Perilous Pitfall was a pretty good- looking shipwreck! But as for semi-intact, one must consider the condition of most shipwrecks as found...unless you're lucky and find a Vasa or a half of the Mary Rose, most (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Perfect Parts Set: 6776 Ogel Control Center?

(...) Is that the one described at a recent Australian Lego event as the "chip-n-dip" baseplate, on the grounds that it can double as a platter to serve nibbles at parties? Put your olives in the swimming pool, etc. Kerry (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there?

(...) I totally agree on the whole Shipwreck idea. In fact, I have one spare 16 wide Stern piece that I attach to a plate for an obstacle while playing the Pirate Game. (once again, inspired by watching Evil Captain Stevie) ARRRR!! Sean (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there?

(...) Yeah, the FTV is cool, but why weren't ship hulls used for different themes and sets? There are 2 ways I wish Lego used ship hulls. One, they could've used ship hulls for sunken ships in the Divers theme. The divers did have a few sunken (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What is the best Pirate set ever?

(...) The best thing I can say for it is that it's a relatively cheap source of the Priate Wench minifig. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely not my favorite set or anything, but the presence of the Wench raises it a few notches in my estimation. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact