 Pirates / 1628
    Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there? —Sean Forbes
   (...) I totally agree on the whole Shipwreck idea. In fact, I have one spare 16 wide Stern piece that I attach to a plate for an obstacle while playing the Pirate Game. (once again, inspired by watching Evil Captain Stevie) ARRRR!! Sean (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I don't know, I thought the Perilous Pitfall was a pretty good- looking shipwreck! But as for semi-intact, one must consider the condition of most shipwrecks as found...unless you're lucky and find a Vasa or a half of the Mary Rose, most (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there? —Frank Filz
   (...) Yea, I'd like to see the dark grey 12 wide center section. Also, a black one would be nice (hmm, want to see a class 5 HMS Bugsplat????). (...) I had an extra stern section for a while, traded with Heather to even her up, and then ended up (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there? —Heather Patey
   (...) Wondered what happened with that. (My brown hull is still patiently waiting for inspiration.) I added a text link for 6250 to the BF and will put the image in when I get it scanned. Thanks for the correction! Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)