 Pirates / 1625 (-10)
  Re: What is the best Pirate set ever?

(...) Most of the mid-size to large Imperial sets. Cannon Cove, Sabre Island, Imperial Trading Post, El Dorado Fortress are all sets I like on one level or another. The Trading Post is my favorite outside of the BSB. (...) I find the Crossbone (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there?

(...) My Baseplate Finder is still not complete, but the multi-part hull page is ready: (URL) this helps. Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada Pirate Wench / Brick Detective (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there?

(...) The FTV is a pirate hull in a different color scheme. If you're talking the big pre-fab hull pieces, there are really 3 kinds of each: 16-wide and 12-wide in bow, center, and stern. If you want to dvide them based on colors there's a lot more (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there?

(...) I'm not sure of all of them, as I'm not pirate complete like some people around here. (pardon my drool at the thought) I thought I would point out that there is a non-pirate hull in the Flying Time Vessel 6493. It's also the only gray hull so (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there?

(...) The Fibblesnork Guide (link from Lugnet's front page), gives a good summary of everything pirate in a general way. It classifies by ships, bases etc. Then check the instructions on Brickshelf for the nitty-gritty. The wider the hull, the more (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there?

I'm looking at getting into pirates and am trying to figure out just how many different sets of bow and stern sections there are, and which ones are used in which sets? Are there any hulls that are considered generally better or worse than others? (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Need pieces to #6270 Forbidden Island

Hi Legofans, I need some pieces to complete my #6270 Forbidden Island. I tried Lego Consumer Affairs, but they didn't have most of the pieces I asked for and the others were too expensive. If you have these pieces and are willing to sell them, email (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Soldier help?

(...) both the red and blue leader-guys have been called "Governer Broadside". All I can figure is The Lego Company said "Blue and white?!? What were we thinking? Now red and white... That has potential...". NICK (-: (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What is the best Pirate set ever?

(...) I personally don't own a copy of the Black Seas Barracuda, though I think its probably the best. Of the sets I own, I think Shipwreck Island is about the best. Its just a nice looking little set. The Imperial Trading Post is also a nice set, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What is the best Pirate set ever?

(...) While I do love my BSB, I'd have to agree with Frank's earlier post about the Trading Post. Great base with the small ship that ties into Evil Stevie's Pirate Game, which is why I started buying Legos at 25. (...) The friend that gave (yes, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact