 Pirates / 1615 (-10)
  Re: What is the best Pirate set ever?

(...) It's always a tossup between 6285 Black Seas Barracuda and 6277 Imperial Trading Post for me. 6285 is absolutely the best ship, and what would pirates be without ships. On the other hand, 6277 is a beautiful little port with a nifty little (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  What is the best Pirate set ever?

Now we all know that the Black Seas barracuda will represent itself very well here, It is the first flagship set, and one of the most detailed. But I want to know who really likes what out there? There are some great sets in every pirate year, but (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Boat/Ship source material?

(...) The construction process of my ore boat may help: (URL) other lego boats: (URL) I may have some great protype photo's here: (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Soldier help?

(...) I always thought of them as the French and the English, respectively. And the Armada is (duh) the Spanish. In Legoland, they're probably the Age of Sail versions of the Knights Kingdom (blue) and Royal Knights (red) countries. Continuing (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Soldier help?

DOes anyone out there know why The Lego Company switched from Blue soldiers to Red Imperial guards in 1992? Are they supposed to be different countries, or different branches of the same military? I am also wondering why the Lugnet database lists (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Boat/Ship source material?

can any of you shipwrights out there recommend a good website for photos and/or general construction info about boats, or useful books, for that matter? For now, since I'm basically just getting starting, any sort of ship would be useful to me (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Iron Clads

Do you think the boat hull from the adventure set would do for a small version. I am considering getting some of those sets to build some small versions of iron clads. Or do you think that they are not wide enough. Thank you for your help David (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.western, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Re: The Perfect Parts Set: 6776 Ogel Control Center?

(...) Here's to hoping for a resurgence in Blacktron yellow windshields in 2002! Markus (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: Iron Clads

(...) It depends on what you mean by "Ironclads." I've done ironclads, but they're the oceangoing European sort--really overgrown frigates-- not the coastal or riverine sort that usually is associated with the US Civil War. (Sorry, no pics at the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.western, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Minifig Escort Destroyer HES Indescribable (MB)

Evening all, The largely Mega Bloks Minifig Escort Destroyer HES Indescribable made her maiden cruise on the weekend (after salvage and refit) at Studfest VII. I will get around to some Port Block Yards shots in due course, but for now (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact