 Pirates / 1611
1610  |  1612
Subject:
Soldier help?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 19:34:12 GMT

DOes anyone out there know why The Lego Company switched from Blue soldiers
to Red Imperial guards in 1992?  Are they supposed to be different
countries, or different branches of the same military?
I am also wondering why the Lugnet database lists "Lagoon Lockup" and
"Broadside's Brig" as imperial guards sets when they come with Blue coated
soldiers?  If they truly are imperial guard sets , Isn't "Broadside" a
reference to "Governor Broadside" who is included with the Carribbean
Clipper and Eldorado fortress?  Is this the link between the two?  Help me
out here guys!  JOn