 Pirates / 1590 (-5)
  The Perfect Parts Set: 6776 Ogel Control Center?

I'm really excited about this set: (URL) parts that caught my attention: A red space windshield- the first since 1994!!!!! It's the new clicky kind. Red angled support beams- at least two. Two red 6x6 octogon domes- a rare part in old Castle (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: Washing Pirate Sails?

(...) Hi Paul, I've cleaned a lot of sails and the main thing to avoid is scrubbing them too hard. The threads on the edges come loose and fray if you wash them too long or scrub them too much. You can use just about any liquid detergent and even (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Brickfest 2001?

(...) I think a Piratefest would be awsome. I'm not sure if I could come up with a venue though (my apartment certainly isn't big enough for a game). I think someplace in the mid-Atlantic region would be best, which would suggest D.C. as a good (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Washing Pirate Sails?

(...) I have washed with liquid dish soap and gotten good results. If they are smoky smelling it may be worth using an anti-bacterial liquid hand soap though I haven't tried this. If you dry the sails on a flat surface (like a towel draped over a (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Washing Pirate Sails?

Does anyone have any recommendations on what to do or NOT do to clean pirate ship sails? I've acquired some used ones from various sources that are really dirty, as well as wrinkled, and I'd like to know how people clean these. Are the colors (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact