 Pirates / 1535 (-5)
  Mast bases

Just wondering if anone could enlighten me as to which sets [if any] had a mast base that has the 4 'dints' for the mast to sit in on an angle to the sides of the mast base, instead of being front, back, left and right? I got a mast like this in a (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  HES Valhalla

Hi all, Just a quick off-topic for those with an heretical bent: The largely MB MOC HES Valhalla (a 1940s Escort Carrier) has her own page over at Port Block Yards ((URL) all welcome :-) Careful with your replies (to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Sinbad and his Flying Carpet

(...) I looked at the figs, and I think the Han Solo that comes with the skiff comes the closest, thanks for the info - Jon (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sinbad and his Flying Carpet

(...) Sorry, it's an "exclusive edition" (i.e., non-existent) pattern. ;-) FWIW, I could send you the DAT files if you'd like. OTOH, you could use one of the other Pirate torso patterns, such as the "green vest" White torso, or even the "Han Solo w/ (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sinbad and his Flying Carpet

I have to hand it to you, that's pretty cool. Is the torso your own creation, or is it available is a set? jon (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact