 Pirates / 1531
Re: Sinbad and his Flying Carpet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 19:37:18 GMT

I have to hand it to you, that's pretty cool.  Is the torso your own
creation, or is it available is a set?  jon

n lugnet.pirates, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Here's an idea I had.

"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/npcs/sinbad-pov.jpg"
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/npcs/sinbad-pov.gif"

I haven't finished encoding the "special effects" props
for making this "fly" in "real life".  Basically, it's connected
to a short Technic axle (via a 2x2 round brick underneath
the carpet) which is then connected to a variable-angle connector,
connected to a long Technic axle, connected to the base.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas.
Franklin

Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-)
fwcain@yahoo.com | http://fcain.tripod.com/lego/
USE OR DISTRIBUTION OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED
COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E., SPAM) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.