 Pirates / 1532
Re: Sinbad and his Flying Carpet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 20:46:36 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Jon Furman writes:
I have to hand it to you, that's pretty cool.
Is the torso your own creation, or is it available is a set?

Sorry, it's an "exclusive edition" (i.e., non-existent) pattern.  ;-)
FWIW, I could send you the DAT files if you'd like.

OTOH, you could use one of the other Pirate torso patterns,
such as the "green vest" White torso, or even the "Han Solo
w/ vest" torso.

Franklin