 Pirates / 1415
  Re: The St. Theresa

(...) Yah, well. I'm sure its just coincidence ;) As soon as you posted those pice I built a few of my own. They're very easy to build and they make for a nice european looking village. I was in a lurking stage at that time so I never got to tell (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Tudor Houses - Re: The St. Theresa

(...) Awesome! I'm glad somebody else has had an opportunity to build a few for their village. I think they make for a very colorful village, especially since you can mix and match colors. Unfortunately the houses do require some pieces that are (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.pirates)