 Pirates / 1415 (-5)
  Re: The St. Theresa

(...) Yah, well. I'm sure its just coincidence ;) As soon as you posted those pice I built a few of my own. They're very easy to build and they make for a nice european looking village. I was in a lurking stage at that time so I never got to tell (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The St. Theresa

In lugnet.pirates, Felix Greco writes: (URL)LMKWYT! Hey Felix, Great site!..... I went to the "Needle of Hope" link and I about *fainted*. Those tudor-style houses (timber and daub) look *exactly* like the ones I have sitting in my basement. Even (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The St. Theresa

Hi! WOW!! That's gotta be the best Lego ship I've ever seen! There must be loads of room on board! I'm working on a present day battleship (the HMS Vergara) and so far I'm using a massive Technic frame (which isn't working too well). Can you please (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The St. Theresa

(...) Wow! Awesome ship! I'd hate to face that in a good old Pirate game! Your other creations are equally amazing. the Scuttlebut has got to be my favorite... "..I'm smarter than you. I'm better looking than you, and my ship is one of the best." (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

  Re: Some new pics on my site.

Hi Sean! I like the microfig-scale cruiser you built from the speeder parts. Thanks for Sharing! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact