 Pirates / 1400 (-10)
  Re: Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces)

(...) Yep--the paddle-wheelers, at any rate. However, until they were largely out of the 'overlap zone,' most steamers still carried a rig--the speed issue is why the Navy was very late in adopting steam propulsion as a standard, and even then only (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: LEGO 2001

(...) Are you sure this is a 4x4x5 quarter-cirle and not a half-round? If so, **happy day!** Finally, fully-scalable funnels! best Lindsay (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Sails for the Trading Post Cutter ?

Hello pirates I need the dimensions of the gaff and jib from the Trading Post Cutter. Has anyone got a scan of these sails ? I'll have to make my own. I've already got the pattern for square sail (same as Sea-serpent and raft-raiders). Henrik (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces)

(...) Although didn't early steamships sometimes go slower than a good trim sailing ship? (...) Those would of course do a very good job of keeping the pirates at bay. Much more accurate, much longer range, and much higher rate of fire. (...) I need (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces)

(...) I definitely hope that Brickfest 2001 will be in a 24hr venue. If not, I'm going to plead pretty strongly for a lockable room for the Pirate Game so we can set up and get started Friday night. I also hope we can find a way to do a Piratefest, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces)

(...) Of course I'll have to do a green and yellow cutter to keep the HMS Bugsplat company... (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: LEGO 2001

(...) Yeah - now all we need is TLG to resurrect the small doors for the 1x4x3 train window in GREY, and we can go hogwild with grey containers for trains. -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO 2001

(...) Ok, more specific comments (some of these have been mentioned before): 1352: 2x2 round clock tile, grey windows 1353: grey 4x8 tiles w/2x6 center studs (container tops) 1354: green 6x6 boat bricks (green cutters!), green 1x2 half pyramid (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO 2001

(...) the bad guys there. I kind of like the anti-freeze podracer vanes on that helicopter, and that helicopter looks pretty good. Looks like I'll be buying quite a few Imperial Shuttles (it even looks like a decent model). Tan 2x2 medium slope (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces)

(...) Black and green works quite well together - I'll definitely snag a couple of these (like I need another cutter!). Bruce (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact